Ready to buy your text books? It's easy with our online campus store.
Go to campusstore.unwsp.edu
- Select the Textbooks tab and then "Buy Textbooks."
- Select a campus term, department, course, and section and click "Add Course To List."
- Repeat the previous step for each of your classes. Once you are finished, click "Get Your Books."
- Select which books you want to purchase and if you want new, used, rental, etc. Once you've selected everything you want, click "Purchase."
- Review your order and click "Checkout." Returning customers can enter their email address and password. New users will need to create an account.
- Payment methods: credit card or student account (must be your 8-digit student ID; add leading zeros to make your ID 8-digits long (ie. 00123456)). Each semester you will receive a $1,000 credit limit that you may charge at the Campus Store. Whatever you charge will be billed to your student account and you will receive a bill from Accounting unless you have funds on your account to cover the charge.
- Once your order is submitted you will receive an email with your order number and confirmation. If you selected your books as In-Store Pick-Up you will pick up your order right before the semester begins. If you selected your order to ship, it will ship as soon as we have all the items to fulfill your order.
We recommend waiting to order your books until the middle of July or last week of December as some books may change and we won't have many of the books in stock until that point. At that time you will also be able to see what books can be rented and what books we have available in used copies.
Contact Information for the Campus Store:
Phone: (651) 631-5280
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
*Closed during holidays and school breaks, including fall, spring, and summer breaks. We are available online and by appointment during most breaks.