Looking at starting or completing your bachelor’s or master’s degree, I will be your main source of information for the following programs:
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Christian Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate of Bible
- Associates Degree in General Studies
- Associates of Arts and Bible
- Bachelor of Science in Biblical and Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Healthy Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
I am originally from Illinois and studied Psychology at UW-Stout. I, with my husband and 3 grown boys, have lived in the metro area for over 20 years. I have been on the UNW Admission team for a few years now. I enjoy helping students find their path at UNW.
Outside of work, you can usually find me and my husband at a hockey rink or LAX field if we are not at the grocery store stocking up for the boys or finding a new place to eat. I love to read, study the Bible, and mentor others. I have enjoyed leading small groups and have done so for over 25 years.