Certifying Official

Once enrolled and registered for course(s) at University of Northwestern, you will be assigned to a certifying official who will be a liason for you and the US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Your certifying official's main responsibility is to report course enrollment information—term dates and credit loads—to the VA in order for benefit payments to be disbursed.

If you have questions or need to connect with a certifying official, please contact:

Office of the Registrar (Traditional Undergraduate)

Student Academic Services (FOCUS Adult Undergraduate or Graduate Studies)