Other Tuition Benefits
For Adult Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Military Tuition Discount
Northwestern's College of Adult & Graduate Studies offers a military discount of up to $750 per semester for full-time (12+ credits) adult undergraduate students and up to $440 per semester for full-time (6+ credits) graduate studies students.
Students must apply and meet the terms and conditions, in order to apply for this discount.
How to Apply
- Complete the appropriate FAFSA application
- MN Residents: complete and apply for the MN GI Bill
- Submit Duty Orders or DD214 with Admissions Application
- Apply for VA benefits (visit www.gibill.va.gov or contact 888-442-4551, if you have any questions about the VA application).
- To receive the Northwestern discount, complete and submit the Military Tuition Discount application prior to initial course registration.
- We encourage you to submit a copy of what you send to the VA to Northwestern.
*In the event that a student receives a full tuition from a federal and/or state funding, Northwestern reserves the right to reduce any discounts or incentives given by the university. See application for all terms and conditions associated with the discount.