At Northwestern we make a commitment to our partner's employees and congregations to create a positive environment where people can grow and thrive.
Our programs offer a culture of support for adult students that enables them to achieve academic success and reach their goals. All of our adult undergraduate and graduate degree programs incorporate biblical principles and explore ethics relevant to today’s workplace.
New degree-seeking and/or certificate students who are employed by a Northwestern partner are eligible for a discount off the adult undergraduate and graduate programs.
Legacy Christian Academy
Metro Airports Commission
Minneapolis–St. Paul Business Journal
North Heights Christian Academy
Ramsey County Sherriff
St. Michael/Albertville Schools
The Toro Company
Zion Evangelical Fellowship
Onsite Seminar Topics
Our partners can chose from a number of educational seminars to be offered to employees or members. Seminars are available onsite or can be hosted on the Northwestern campus. Seminar topics include...
Developing the Leader
- Practical principles for leaders
- Conflict resolution
- Leadership styles: Which are you?
- First-time manager?
- Do you lead or follow?
- Creative leadership
- Building an Engaging Environment
- Communicate professionally
- Communication and technology
- Women and communication
- Emotional intelligence
- Creative communication
- Interpersonal communication
- From paper to presentation
- Repeat customer to loyal customer
- Event planning
- Best practices
- Selling value
- Engaging Millennials in the workplace
- Managing priorities, personnel, projects and deadlines
- Project management
- Managing conflict
- Management styles: Which are you?
- Dealing with difficult people: How to navigate frustrating situations
* Scheduling and availability may vary.